Thursday, May 10, 2007

unexpected encounters

Today I'm grateful for....

My unexpected encounter with Nancy and all the wonderful things she told me. Jones, what does the name Nancy mean to you?

Corn on the cob and roasted chicken

I still smile when I walk into my mom's new office at work, I'm still so proud of her.

Getting to see my sisters for a few minutes when they stop in the office to say hi for the day.

The warm weather without humidity.

My grandpa letting me read his National Geographic magazines when I was little. I remember being so drawn in to the articles and the pictures of all the far off places, imagining life there. That was my first introduction to Charles Darwin, real photos of the planets and outer space, the Aztecs, Stone Henge and many other fantastic places.

Looking forward to Sunday, I swear I'm staying home and doing nothing!

Family

No comments: