Friday, July 27, 2007

Getting Popped







Monday, July 22, 2007






Today I'm grateful for ..........






Safe travels. .......The day was long, full of delays, stress, phone calls, all the fog in Seattle was causing chaos with my flights, but I made it.






Seeing Washington again for the first time in ten years.






Stepping outside the airport terminal in Friday Harbor and being over whelmed by the smell of the pines, and the quiet in the air. .... I forgot so much.






Water water every where!






The lady at the airport giving me a lift to the hotel, how sweet of her.






Catching up with jones, fantastic fish, and lots of wrong island ice teas. ra ra ra -ra ra-ra-ra






The bar called Herbs, pin ball, the fake fuzz, the real fuzz, laughing so hard over something that eludes me, that I ended up dropping to the sidewalk.






Pictures of intoxicated women, taken by intoxicated women.






The lusciousness of those beds, and sleeping all through the night.






Good things are happening to the people I love.






you my little wrong island, you.

No comments: