Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sunflowers and peaceful easy feelings

Today I'm grateful for........

Time well spent with a friend.

Laughs with Kay and mom today at work.

Sunflowers and kayaks...

Walking out of the funeral home today with my shoulders back, head held high, the sun on my face, smiling. The last time I was in that funeral home was for my husband's funeral. I went to support my friend, faced my own issues, stayed the course and came out proud and peaceful.

Stumbling upon some new music, Damien Rice... Blower's Daughter, looooooooove that song. Much thanks for the mistake that took me to "just dave's" myspace page where I heard the song. I was brave enough to send him a message thanking him and letting him know he created a new fan, and he was nice enough to message me back. --just nice making a polite connection with some one I've never met.

Facing my emotions, sitting with them and asking myself exactly what I'm feeling, being aware of every moment today.

Moving forward, change is good.

Craig......drumming again!!!!! Get it like you like it man, go and get it!

Good things are happening to the people I love.

You my BIG sunflower, you ;)

No comments: