Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sooo much laughter

Today I'm grateful for...

A plethora of Christmas lights all glowy and twinkling :)

A fun night out with Billy, Josh, and Cory. They taught me how to play poker, don't know how much I'll remember, but I tried.

Josh paying me back.

A fantastic dinner with Stephanie, Craig, Erika, Scott, and Gail. I missed them :) We laughed and laughed, then went out and laughed some more.

Playing with Gail and meeting "Disco Dan".

Gail singing "Satisfaction" by the Stones while "Down Town Brown" did his "Jaggar Dance". Dang I wish I'd had a video camera.

Smiling and laughing until my cheeks hurt.

All the beautiful ice glazed over everything making the landscape seem dreamlike.

A wonderful afternoon with my mom, Tracie, DJ, and Taylor watching Kelsey's high school Christmas performance.

Having my mom take Taylor to practice this evening so I could get in some "face time" with Jess. :) Being so excited when we get together that our mouths just go so fast you barely see our lips moving :)

Taylor being brave and singing her solo for her cheer squad after they begged her.

Kelsey starting to have a friend over more often. --Giving she and Patrick some space and letting them play their video games in the living room....while I quietly keep tabs from my bedroom (which is right off the living room) :)

Roller Coasters !!!!!

you my little icecicle, you

No comments: