Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Warm Fuzzies

Today I'm grateful for....

Seeing some of my river friends I haven't seen since the flood. They're doing well, trying to put things back together.

Plans starting to come together for a group vacation with my sisters this summer.

A great lunch yesterday with Josh, lots of conversation.

The beginnings of my deck taking shape.

Josh having a week off between jobs giving him time to work on house projects for me, ...which he loves, for real. :)

Josh's mother coming through surgery great yesterday, and knowing her next surgery will go just as well for her.

Jeff's help with Kelsey's job shadowing.

Connections with my cousins in Georgia through myspace.

Learning a new game! I'll be golfing soon, if it ever stops raining.

Rehersals have started! Taylor got a lead role in the upcoming musical at EastTipp,...School House Rock. ...conjunction junction what's your function :)

Waking up to Nora Jones and Enya every morning, gently.

Being more than half way through the latest Alice Hoffman book, the way her stories always wrap me up and suck me in. ....a new book to be wrapped up in, in advance.

Messages from Vance that make me smile.

Shelly and her husband will be coming up from Florida soon!

Change, accepting it and not resisting it.

Running into a guy from highschool who remembered me because of my eyebrows, I have no idea who he was :(

Dancing with my daddy.

Josh winning at poker last night! He was the BIG winner!

Life slowing down a bit (in advance) and giving me time to turn inward again and focus on personal growth, health, and wellness.

Love in all forms, it always makes ya warm and fuzzy.

Good things are happening for the people I love.

You my little warm fuzzy, you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

reading what you write inspires me. thank you