Thursday, May 1, 2008

GOLFING!





Today I'm grateful for......

A fantastic day with wonderful weather and full of fun.
Today was Josh's day off and we decided to go golfing. Golfing is new for me so I am forever grateful for Josh's patience and kindness. He was relaxed, (except when he was mad at his own mistakes), and made learning easy and fun for me. Thank goodness the course wasn't busy today! It took us about 4 hours to play 12 holes and by the time we were done with the 12th hole we were ready to go, it was getting late, and we were really frustrated with the 12 hole. I did get a little better once I started getting a feel for some of my clubs and belive it or not I actually made par on one of the holes, 3 strokes! Don't let that fool you, the rest of the holes it took between 8 and 15 strokes for me, by the way ... I hate sand traps ;-) It was lovely being outside with all the trees and flowers blooming, we were at the Battle Ground course so we were away from town, it was very nice. Anywho... I had a great time and look forward to playing again.

Getting to go back to sleep while Josh mowed the lawn this morning, absolutely divine.

Cutting flowers from my garden and bringing them in so I can enjoy them inside as well as out. Love the way tulips smell.

Susan Tedeschi and the way her music makes me feel. Although a lot of her songs are not her own, I love the way she sings them and the heart and emotion she puts into the music.

The way music, smells, words, simple things can take you back, in an instant, to another place and time. Forgotten memories thrown back at you, I'm so grateful I get to relive those moments over and over again.

Living

Good things are happening for the people I love.

you my little hole in one, you.

No comments: